He has over 25 years’ experience in B2B business development and senior operating management experience across multiple industries including Engineering, Technology and BPO. Uday brings extensive experience of implementing the best global business practices in multinational settings and was involved in setting up several technology companies as CEO.
- Uday was recently COO of Antworks global services, a Healthcare and Financial services BPO which he co-founded with two senior executives from the BPO industry after raising a 6M$ funds from Investors. The company recently acquired an 8M $ US Healthcare services firm.
- Earlier he was CEO of Customer One Services, a large BPO based in Mumbai where he grew the operations through strategic alliances in mortgage, collection and healthcare verticals.
- Uday was also the Chief Operating Officer for Info Vision Healthcare services, a healthcare BPO, which grew its operation manifold and also set up the customer services division for the firm.
- Previously Uday was the President and Country manager for Pacific Internet’s Ecommerce company and set up the whole India operations, with strategic alliances with leading companies.
- Uday has previously worked in leadership roles in Godrej & Boyce a leading engineering firm in India, ETA an engineering conglomerate in the Middle-east and Bajaj Auto.
- Uday holds a Bachelor degree in Engineering from College of Engineering Pune and an MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, India.